Monday, September 15, 2008

Kwan Hun's Wedding


Over the weekend, the family went up to Klang to be a p
art of our cousin's wedding. Although we barely meet and have probably exchange less than 100 words with each other in our lifetime, I was happy for him. Weddings are usually happy moments when a couple pledge to start a life together - through thick and thin, through sickness and death till death do us part.
It was a grand dinner - one of those you probably see once in your lifetime. (Although for me it'll be a few times over with the size of that family) The setup and the food was really something to behold. Love the flower stands. We had double boiled shark fin soup where you can see the slices of semi transparent shark fin. (Fer will simply scream in objection) Lazy to post, pictures here.


But the highlight of the event is always the people. If not people, what else, right? Building bridges, getting contacts, catching up with the 'so where are you nows' and what have you. Besides these are blood related. You can't run away from that. And God forbid that I forget my first calling as a believer. Oh, pics of the bride and groom. (Groom's my cousin)
Say, my curls were kinda nice. After I took of the clips and they fell on my shoulders in elegant twists. Should I permanently curl them next year? Some say they make me look older and I should in no way consider this move. But they're kinda nice, aren't they?

3 comments:

FeR said...

ya! SAVE THE SHARKS!
It's inhuman!

:P

she3p said...

hehehe..........

if killing sharks are inhumane...how about cows? It's inhuman to Indians too cos they wors. How about dogs...?? I find them inhuman too.....

oh the curls are nice..seriously..u cant keep ur hair straight all the time..

@nne said...

but doens't it make me look too old? sigh... i may be avoiding looking old hehe...