Monday, September 03, 2007

TAGS

Uh.. banyak nya tags. Not sure what it's for also.

EIGHT
i think i'm suppose to say 8 things about myself that you probably wouldn't know about. i feel like I've done this before. Anyway here goes...
  1. Mornings are absolutely dreadful. I have to drag myself out of bed almost everyday. And I can be quite grumpy in the early morns'. Cobwebs in them brains.
  2. I love writing essays. Especially Comprehension during the English Subject in school. Thus, the blogging, I guess.
  3. I have quite a number of stuffed animals. They all sit on my shelves. None of which I bought for myself. People think girls should have stuffed toys and load them upon me. Not that I mind.
  4. I dry all the flowers I get. Some are still here in my room even after 8 years. I'm sentimental that way and I like the smell of dried flowers. I like the live version of flowers as well.
  5. I normally peel my toe nail instead of cutting it. It's soft enough to peel it right out. Of course, this is also a pedicure nightmare but I don't care.
  6. I've short circuited my hard disk.... twice. It's embarassing to know that I'm a computer student.
  7. To date, I have 7 fictional novels and about 7 non fictional in line to read. Not counting the 1 fictional I am going to borrow from Fer once I finish my reading assignment in two weeks. *hehe*
  8. I have a big room but I don't have enough space to put all my stuff. Thus, the "mess". I need a bigger room or a house of my own.
FIVE
5 things in my bag:
  1. Car keys
  2. Handphone
  3. Wallet
  4. Ipod
  5. Pen
5 things in my wallet:
  1. name cards
  2. petrol receipts
  3. credit card
  4. IC
  5. money
5 favourite things in my room:
  1. bed
  2. my Ikea lamp
  3. accessories and bling blings (new favourite)
  4. laptop
  5. Shelves (yea i'm weird)
5 things you always wanted to do:
  1. Travel
  2. witness a production of an A-rating movie from the casting to the final editing.
  3. Maintain a consistent exercise routine
  4. go on a cruise
  5. live overseas for a period of time
5 things you currently into:
  1. updating this blog
  2. reading my Old Testament Survey
  3. recuperating (big time) from the recent stress period
  4. work that never ends. Next major focus: Agapeline and GLS
  5. thinking for Aspirers' near future
5 ppl to tag:
  1. kimberly
  2. stephanie
  3. peter
  4. larissa
  5. lynne

No comments: