Sunday, September 02, 2007

Aspirers Anniversary

I thought I was so busy that I would not be able to make this year's anniversary. I was afraid that it would fall on me to make it happen. I fought between the urge to make sure it went well with the conviction that I needed to train the youths to take up the lead in different areas. I struggled with time and effort. I knew I was falling short in the eyes of those around me, as well as God.

I needed His grace. And I knew it. Not for me but for Aspirers. That though I fail and fall, it would still stand tall and display His faithfulness.


God is faithful to the end.

This anniversary, I saw that. This is the beginning of greater things. We all saw that. The young ones... they are so talented, passionated, with great potential in them. My heart swelled with pride. God see them through...
The worship and dance - Take It All



The skit - The Champion
How unfortunate that the main fight scene was not recorded. How very sad....... saaaadddd......



The prayer



The cake



May God bring Aspirers to higher heights for His glory. May these youth grow up to be full of the Spirit and zeal for Him, passionate bout ministry, able and gifted in different areas of work, and a lighthouse and testimony for all to see that lives will be touched through them.

I see a generation rising up to take the place with selfless faith
I hear a new revival starting as we pray and seek, we're on our knees
- Hosanna, Hillsong

God bless Aspirers!

2 comments:

Joel.T said...

God is faithful to Aspirers. :D

Anonymous said...

Amen. God bless Aspirers!!!