Friday, June 01, 2007

Cell Steamboat Night

Cell was to be canceled and I thought it the perfect opportunity to just bring the youth out. It's fun to go out once in a while and just hang. It brings out the true human nature which can be observed at its very nature. Plus I always feel it's good to expose the youth more, enrich their lives with more memorable and beneficial experiences. And so we went for a Combined Youth Cell Steamboat.

With youths, you need to always expect the unexpected. (check the pics to understand) Big time posers!

Here's a video clip of the "wasabe" game that the youths took to far too much. I still don't 'get' the game. But I'm sure they made enough noise and havoc for us to be forever banned from the restaurant ever again. LOL! But it delights my heart to just watch them. Excites my heart to see the good things that God is doing among them.



I think the most enriching part of this steamboat was:
1) to simply be with the youth and seeing them so crazy - and being there without them feeling threatened.
2) the place overcharged us and when we brought it up they returned too much cash. I came back a few days later in order to settle the account, there were lotsa confusion with the calculation but when they realize ours was right, they were amazed that we would return the money (it was 70+ extra). I just smiled.

Where to next I wonder?
Visit orphanage ... checked.
Sports ... checked.
Waterfall outing...
Eat Korean food...
Go on a mission trip of some sort...
Visit a factory or a farm or plantation...

*smiles*

There's so much I wanna do... wanna show... wanna teach... is it possible to do them all? There's so much more to life to show. It's jus bout learning things. It's also bout experiencing... about living.

No comments: