Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Genting Short Trip

This is probably the most spontan thing my family has ever done. Yea if you know my family, we are a group of planners. Spontaneity is not an everyday affair.

But there we were, zipping our way to Genting in the evening. Along with Perry, my family went to visit Winne who brought us to this super high class and expensive restaurant (whose name escapes me at this moment) but they have good food. This is one of the advantages of having a sister
working in Genting.
Ok the highlight of this trip was to buy cheongsam. Some of the most gorgeous cheongsam under the discounted prices winne got was so worth while. I've been looking for a cheongsam for so long. I adore my cheongsam. Gonna wear it for CNY. Pic only available during CNY. muahahah!~
But all in all, I found this trip somewhat refreshing and good for my family. Though it is a short one and I'm terribly sunburnt and tired, it's something us sisters know to give our best. I guess it was a good pre-trip of Bangkok.

Click here for more PHOTOS

God is good to my family!

No comments: