Monday, January 08, 2007

Continental Singers Brazil



Over the weekend, a group of Brazilians and some malaysians dropped by for a weekend of song and dance. The Continental Singers were on tour and Agape was one of its pit stops. So for two nights the gang (26 of them) put on a magnificent show. They managed to sing in English though many of them did not speak much English.


Here's something you'd probably never see in Agape again. I was not confident that the lights wont come down. But she's either very light or the lights are fixed on the ceiling very strongly.



I had the privilege to host two of them in my home and spend 3 days with them. We brought them to mamak, Jusco and Port Dickson. I also made a few new friends which is always a plus.



This clip below was a spontan clip caught of Hadassas (my house guest) during our mamak cum satay outing on the second night (1st performance night). Not sure what they all were high on that night. Orange juice? =)




For more pictures, visit my Multiply Site

Through the 3 days that I prepared almost a week for, I found that I could not sleep. Was too alert. I was dead tired when the weekend was over. And still could not wind down from all the images of the group in my head. Took me two days and a sleeping pill to return to normality. Haha!~ That's apparently how much I was impacted. *wink*

My life's quite interesting! I love what I do.

2 comments:

signius said...

No wonder all that skin peeling! tsk tsk..
Ease off on the drug habit ya? Haha..jz jk..seems like u had loads of fun =p

signius said...

Wei..updates updates!

Retreat update!

Bangkok update!

Cell update!

Any Other update!

=p