Friday, October 06, 2006

My Car Merajuk

So I got in the car yesterday morning, ready to drive to work. And guess what? The car wouldn't start. Thinking I might have drained the battery by leaving the highlights on, I checked. Nope. I did turn it off. Mann......

Mommm!!!

So I got a ride to work (late) and ride back. So my dad did what rationale people do when car dies. Jumpstart it.

Didn't work.

Dear dear Jamie (name of my car), why are you acting this way? You know I need you.. Please don't get angry. I sent you to mechanic to freshen you up what. I'll wash you soon too..... Please work.

Next day got the battery replaced. Was told the battery died of old age. Oh. Jamie got a battery transplant. I didn't get to witness it. And after recuperating, was back to normal. In fact, better than before. Dear old Jamie.

Note: affection on car is only for this journal purpose. Hahah... I don't have that kind of passion for my car. ;P

No comments: