Saturday, October 21, 2006

Blurry days

I don't quite recall what happened or went through my head or what I did exactly the past few days. Even now as I blog it (today is actually 24th but i'm backblogging), I find those few days so far away. Strange isn't it how a few days can feel like a few years ago, and some things a few years ago feels like only a few days ago.

(Makes you wonder about time. Time created by God when he created Heavens and Earth while God lives in a timeless dimension of yesterday today and tomorrow. Mind boggling)

I remember being stressed and depressed. Enough to want to cry. Enough to want to scream. Enough to isolate myself from myself. Finding burdens too heavy, responsibilities too many. Old hurts resurface and my mind running away before my eyes.

But God is good. No one understands me better than God - my Creator.

I spent an entire night on Friday talking to Eunice and it totally lifted my spirits. I don't know why exactly but it did. Spent the whole Saturday busy but I didn't feel it. I came home feeling satisfied enough. Took a bath and felt more refreshed than I had in days.

God is good.

No comments: