Monday, October 16, 2006

Match Made in Heaven

That's what crossed most if not all of our minds when we heard the good news. Esther and Steven are getting hitched. I've never felt more excited for someone. Maybe it's because I've actually known Esther since like.... forever. I remember we went to Bio tuition together and that was when she used to talk to me bout studying IT.

Looking at Esther and Steven, you just know that God prepared them for each other. You see how perfect they fit for each other and that gives you all the warm fuzzy feeling. I guess they are going to be one of those couples that many people will look to in the future. (I haven't told them this yet)

I wasn't there for the proposal. But those that were are talking. There're pictures, videos and even a powerpoint slide depicting the event. If you're gonna propose in front of such techno savvy and participative crowd, you're gonna expect that. But it was all so incredibly sweet. You may be cheeky, Steve, but I'll salute you for making Esther cry tears of joy.

Haha.. Ok I'll admit. I want that too........

Looking forward to the wedding and bridal shower. We're gonna make Esther cry. Need to remember not to put eye shadow myself.

No comments: