Saturday, March 25, 2006

Working in Church

I've been hired to work in church office for an entire month to Easter. Though I am gonna be solely for Easter Musical 2006 project - everything from answering enquiries to arranging stuff (every capalang thing) - I think I will have time to also help with so many other things. People are dumping stuff on me. Not that I'm complaining. In fact I'm used to being overloaded. Again not that I'm overloaded - yet.

But something is happening and I'm begining to wonder what. Where is God leading me? Where does He intend me to talk? I wanna hear His voice and know His specific Will in my life. But I'm not hearing very clearly. Perhaps I need more assurance, more confirmations. Hanging in between two dangerous lifeline.
My life has never been so blur. Never been so unsure. I've reached the crossroad... now I need to go somewhere or no where. Pastor Bob Stevenson prophesied that doors will start opening in my life. I've been waiting so long. And I can't wait to start of into it - whatever this new path for me is.

No comments: