Sunday, March 05, 2006

Purposeful living

Stepping in the working world throws us with many questions. Questions bout our life, our future, ourselves. And many enters a dilemma if not a crisis. One looks for where to belong, what to do with life, what it all means.... Unfortunately, many never finds this answer.

I was just thinking bout this these few days as the topic arose a few times. As I watch my friends around me, I can only say that though my future is not secure, though I don't exactly know how or what to do at times, I can assuredly say unto anyone that I know where I belong, I know my purpose for living. And I praise God for that. Knowing the person that I am, I can only thank God that He has revealed His purpose for my life years ago and I no longer doubt.

Living to make a difference, every decision I make in my life, God is directing me somewhere specific. There are still so many questions but I am not fearful for my future is in His hands and I know that the Creator of my heart has only the best plans for my life. I'm doing what my life is meant to do and what else can be more fulfilling? Like a instrument being used for exactly what it was created for. I have no regrets. No matter what people will say, I'm running after you.

I have no intentions of returning to a fulltime job. I know I'm walking in the right direction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo!!glad u know where u're going and doing...tat's one of the most important one person needs to know in life.......thank God for you mate..:)

@nne said...

hahah u in aussie or uk la mate? ya i thank God i know too. cos i'd b in such depression if i dont. tat kinda person am i.