Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Small Smiles

It was one of those nights... days when you feel like you've hit a wall in your life. A whole lump was welling up in my throat heart and I wanted to burst into tears break down or something. I couldn't tell exactly what it was that was pushing me to the edge or causing an emotional upheaval. But then again it isn't new for me. But it was one of those days...

And I had just about to throw something and hope it breaks. Or maybe find an empty hall to yell. Or something. And there was noone to reach out too...

And then driving back, I saw a huge yellow moon bursting out from the sky. It was really really huge. I like moons to begin with. A huge 3/4 moon starring out of the sky was abnormal and absolutely wonderful. You might think I'm crazy but it made my day. I stopped my car a couple of times in the middle of the street, hope no car bangs me, stretched out my arm to take pictures.

This is a bad picture. But can you see the yellow spot that does not look like a street lamp?



But it's funny that at a time like this. It was like a little bone God is throwing at me to keep me happy. It's the small things. That actually did it for me. God you're so cute!

We gotta keep singing after all...

2 comments:

she3p said...

what are the main causes for 'one of those days' for you?

@nne said...

too much drain and not enough fill.