Monday, February 08, 2010

my new toy and american idol

After much contemplation, I decided to get a new camera. But as usual, I took too long to contemplate. Fortunately for me, I have friends who put me on the right path and doesn't understand hesitation and delay. So I was on my way up to KL... to get my camera. Thanks friends. =)



It's a new toy! Shou
ld I name it? I got to test out the camera later at Midvalley when we bumped into the live appearance of Kris Allen, American Idol. It was too far and too many people to get a good look.
Nevertheless, I think his photoshoped poster looks better. =)




The crowd was
insane. The girls were screaming and the DJs were encouraging them. But I guess all that is needed. However, we did not bother to hang around that long to observe a loooooooooooong line of people going up to get an authograph and try to grab his hands a little longer. hahaha..

1 comment:

she3p said...

yeah..u shud name it.....give it some canggih names..:P