Friday, February 12, 2010

Drying up like a prune

I was coerced into seeing a dermatologist about my acne condition. i didn't think it was that crucial but at the same time. I might want nice skin too.Age does that to you. This is a bottle of my pills for one month. Apparently I need to be on it for 6 months or so.


Doctor: You'll experience dryness and bleeding on your lips.
Me: *ouch* ok
Doctor: just use lip moisturizer will do. I'll put one in the pack for you.
Me: ok i can deal with that.
Doctor: are you getting married anytime soon?
Me: What?
Doctor: are u engaged or anything like that?
Me: Erm no...
Doctor: Alright. Remember that you should not get pregnant during the course of this medication. It will deform your baby.
Me: Just during the course of medication right? after that no prob right?
Doctor: RIght. But remember DON'T get pregnant.
Me: Trust me, I won't
Doctor: (after explaining other stuff) remember don't give anyone that might get pregnant and be very careful that you don't get pregnant!
Me: I really won't.
My mom: She doesn't even have a boyfriend lah!
Me: -_-"

So here I am, dry and skin itching. Slight bleeding and stuff. Sigh. It's quite irritating.

3 comments:

Jian said...

LOL!
The doctor really CMIAAW!

Chaco said...

wahahahahahahahah
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Aunty lagi CMIAAW!
Wah your mum terror sial!

FeR said...

didn't see you so long...skin looks ok from photos ah?

i guess the doctor gave u the "good stuff" :D
i only got normal antibiotics, it's better now...hope that's the end of it. I was on the antibiotics for 6 months, too.

all the best Anne! Take heaps of water, too, because not only lips dry, everything else will be dry. :S