Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vege Fast

It didn't take long to get used to the constant hunger my tummy was triggering with the absence of meat. The trouble was more towards a disciplinary life of prayer and devotion. Without the one-eye-monster to haunt me, the choice became simpler. Another constant temptation was the delicious looking meat in every chap-fan stall. It's been 10days of vegetables and an obvious choice of ham-cha (a hakka vegetarian dish) for lunch.

I've lost 1+kg (didnt know meat made so much difference in weight) and I've gotten more things done then if I had continued watching tv. (I've gotta remind myself that) But what mattered to me more was my changing of perspectives over certain areas of my life. It was way over-dued. And it was a matter of the mind.

Here's to a greater year ahead...!

1 comment:

she3p said...

eat vege char siew loh..:P