Saturday, November 15, 2008

someone took my bun


I bought a little bun from the bakery for lunch and was going to eat it in the office. But a pit stop at the computer projection during music practice proved me wrong! My bun disappeared! I bet somebody took it. Why would somebody do that?


I can only think of one person who would be so nonsensical. I'm too lazy to confront during practice and too hungry to wait for it to be finally returned! Since that somebody will probably never read this, I'm just going to moan here. What's wrong with
you? Questions that can never be answered... =.= So irritating! *You're probably wondering why I don't just go get it back* Yea I'm wondering too...

Now I'm downgraded to eating a muesli bar and a instant mushroom cream that taste a little odd.
I have no words left to say....

10 comments:

she3p said...

OMG....LOL...so funny...

i'd jinx the bun if i were u..."Lord, make the person who stole my bun have stomach ache!" .muuahahahahaa...:P

so kesian........shud start a food for the poor program,....:P

Joel.T said...

will try to catch the culprit for you. :D

@nne said...

sheep: wahahahh... never thought of tat.

jello: how r u going to investigate?

Anonymous said...

Lol...who's that stealer?
Lol...bread stealer...kakaka...
Serve anne right...=p
Jian here...hehe

Anonymous said...

Anne! I had to deliberately stop cringing from reading that post! You made grammar mistakes even on such a short post.. I am so disappointed weii.... tsk tsk tsk..how ahh??

@nne said...

jian: i guess yeohs do tend to stick together.

lav: where got so many la.

Anonymous said...

must be the guy working with me

Anonymous said...

Means its derrick...kakakaka=p
Anyway,all Yeohs rock mannn....
Proud to be Yeoh...=p
Jian here

Joel.T said...

culprit is most likely jian. case closed. (:

elaine said...

next time.. buy 2 buns! Hahaha..