Tuesday, November 18, 2008

new hair cut


After much persuasion *mannn, I'm quite influenced by my friends* I decided to get a new hair style. SHORT.
Note that I've not had short hair since I was about 9yrs old. Can you imagine that? I was sitting quite traumatized in the saloon. My hair dresser asked me a couple of times if I was okay.

So now i have short hair. I'm still starring at myself in the mirror, trying to get use to the reflection. Wondering about the girl starring back.

Am told that I'm not very good at posing or cam whoring. So this is the best I've got

Whaddya think? My hand still unconsciously touch it now and then. Maybe I'm consoling myself... or convincing myself. I'll probably get use to the style sooner or later. I may even like it. For now I can't seem to see what people are telling me.

And I do so miss my long hair. Especially the curls I did for Lian's wedding. So... how?


Oh bother! I already cut it, I should just run with this for a while. Do some enhancement for a change. Who knows, it might actually be better for me.

7 comments:

CarolineL said...

Anne, you look great! Can't wait to see you this Sunday! Wanna shorten my hair too, when all this is over :D

she3p said...

i think it's ok.......and a change is good.....so no worries....:)

i think it'll even look better in time...usually hair looks weird right out from the saloon.....:)

she3p said...

i think it's ok.......and a change is good.....so no worries....:)

i think it'll even look better in time...usually hair looks weird right out from the saloon.....:)

michelle said...

hey anne... will see u this sunday morning! i think it looks nice! short hair makes one look younger... think about it! ;)

Chaco said...

I already told you. You look like you have a small monkey living on top of your head!

*runs away*

@nne said...

Thanks guys (except chaco), I'm beginning to get use to it too. lol.

elaine said...

who's this advisor again??