Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sigh


Staring at the blinking white of the LCD screen and letting out a deep long sigh...

Why is it so hard to get this over with? When did blogging become so menial and tedious?

Looking at my clocks (pic).. they don't even tell time. No wonder I'm always late. Why do I bother keeping these clock hung on the wall? They keep dying on me. There goes RM20 worth of clocks. Maybe it's a sign.... of what? I've got time staring back at me everywhere... but none I can keep well to. Branded for life for being late.


Sigh

Is there too much in my head... Or too little? I'd think it's the former.

When emotions and thoughts become overwhelming, every other thing in life becomes unimportant... a prop in the main plot, the background scene to the story. If all the world's a stage and man and women merely players.

Sigh


At this point, my new pillow (which I finally bought to solve my neck ache) looks even so inviting. Wonderful stuff. Infected the rest of my family to buy as well.






But alas it's time to dine.

No comments: