Thursday, February 01, 2007

Publishing agapeline

After all the hustle and bustle, Agapeline is finally at the print. But due to some circumstances, I find myself standing at the publishing house on a public holiday, righting the wrongs. Sigh!

But on the bright side, I got to witness the process of publishing. Now that is cool.


First you check against the mockup copy. Convert the files accordingly and prepare it for print.










Then you print it on transparency sheets and cut them accordingly. Colour pages have for sheets (for CMYK each)










Then you use this large machine to print the colours onto the frames.

The rest of the process I did not get to observe. If I were brave enough, I'd have followed the guy behind to watch. But it's me! What a waste... I only know it involved water. hahah...




And Agapeline Jan 07 issue was formed:
Note: to get a copy, please ask from the church ushers. If you are far away or not from Agape and would like to have a copy. Please contact me. I'll try to send a copy to you or mail you the PDF version (which is very big)

No comments: