Friday, February 02, 2007

Badminton Mania

It started out as a very normal and casual idea. Hey guys, lets play badminton tomorrow since its a public holiday. After making some very simple arrangements with like 5 people, I just left it at that. Contented I have something to do and WITH the youth.

When I arrive at Louis' residence, I was taken aback. The news had sppprreeaaddd.... The final count was 13 youths. How do you play badminton on one court with that many people? We started by playing doubles, then triples, soon it was five-on-five *sweat* Don't ask me how they managed. You figure....




















We also played outside on the playground (cos the dogs kept eating shuttlecocks) with the neighbourhood kids. I think that was GOOD. i got my exercise with Vanessa! Thanks babes. My muscles actually ached after that. =(

Let's d
o it again soon. Yes it's been playing on my month for some months. And yes, I will think bout an Aspirers Sports Day. But no, I don't want to swim.

These youth are slightly crazy. But I think they learnt from our group. Cos our groups was kinda mad too. LOL!

No comments: