Sunday, February 11, 2007

CNY dinner

I'm totally missing Aspirers first ever Digging in session (a.k.a. discussion session) for a CNY dinner in Klang. No matter how expensive or big or important it is, Aspirers always have its first priority in my heart.

Now that that's settled, my mom's side CNY dinner was held in Crystal Crown Klang. Once a year I get to indulge in expensive food *yum yum* and wine... This is the plus of the dinner for me. I only wish I knew my cousins better then the whole dinner experience might have been better. Nevertheless, we made some awesome progress this year. As everyone grows up (marry, kids, paktoh) people have become more obliging and accomodating (I think).










I pray that doors will be opened. They are still my family. Regardless. And I know one truth: they too are lost without Him.

No comments: