Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Keeping the weekends busy

I need to occupy my mind and myself. And I'm glad that it IS occupied. Thank God! He knows what I need and when I need them.

Sunday was occupied shopping with the Louises at Nichii and Isetan, Bkt Bintang. As dead tired as I was at the time, it was actually quite refreshing. Reminds me of what I haven't been doing. I was suppose to go up to KL once a month to hang out and shop or something. I forgot bout that. Well I guess I could start doing it this year.

Note to self: Gotta take mom to Nichii...

Monday was occupied with my personal agenda and a trip down to Melaka just for Sate Celup. David introduced a new place which i DO love. And sate celup is sate celup - it rocks. I'm normally not that crazy, btw.



Makes life interesting, doesn't it? At least I think so =)

2 comments:

signius said...

wah, satay! i saw a "cheap" stall here at d nite market..was like 4 bux for 2 sticks..w/o d celup..n aussie dollars..whee~

Calvin Lim said...

haha...thx for ur comments ya!

ya, i learned d math thingy in taylors...hehe...

i linked ur bloggie to mine k...haha.!! god bless n enjoy!

happy CNY too!!