Friday, May 14, 2010

Writer's Block

I think I'm having writer's block. I can't clearly think what to write for my blog. I had a couple of ideas but I either could not produce clear sane thoughts for it while sitting in front of the computer or it was deemed unsuitable (by myself) to be published.

Sure, things are happening in my life just too lazy to talk about, as I can't bring myself to emote it.

I feel really zoned out recently and can't get my head around things. It feels like I'm in a daze most of the time, fighting to focus on what's at hand. Even coffee isn't helping all that much. My heart finds it difficult to truly engage and my God feels slightly out of reach. I know He's there but I'm not reaching my hands out to grasp Him. My body feels weak and my head haunted by all kinds of voices. I feel imprisoned by the will of others around me, and I can't find my own. After years of following other wills, you begin to loose your own.

Heart don't fail me now, courage don't desert me...

I need to find my sense of being again... before it gets swept away by the current

2 comments:

she3p said...

i think i totally feel the same.

But on top of that, i barely had tim to actually sit down to do it in front of my own computer...sad....

@nne said...

yealor. not like there's nothing happening.. just... maybe time lor. but i haf time.. jus... dunno la. =) thanks for alw commenting. heh!