Friday, January 15, 2010

Exotic Cars Parade

I had the priviledge to visit Naza World with all its exotic cars lined up for show in its showroom. Generally I would be bored to death, not knowing any value or details of the cars I was seeing. It was to me.. jus a fancy vehicle. But I've heard enough ooohs and aaahs from guys about this car and that that it seem fitting that I should know my cars. I went around the for over an hour to ponder over the luxurious car and ridiculous amount it costs.


Porshe, Wolksvagen, Bentley, Mini Cooper, Peugeot, Limousine, Lexus, and many others. I tried hard to learn up the names and design but as I type this now (another post blog) I realised that I can barely remember nor match the pictures I had taken. Thus, I cannot really label them less I'm sorely mistaken and am pelted by car lovers who are simply apalled at my ignorance. It's harder than I thought. But I will not give up! I do feel priviledge to have admired, touched, and take a picture.

So the above compilation of pictures is dedicated to you car lovers out there!

2 comments:

she3p said...

hmmmmmmmmmm....yeah..they have the biggest range of imported cars la..

jo3elJ said...

why didnt take me along!!!! *cries* i see a slr mclaren and bently's with ferrari and lambo's *rolls on floor crying*!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!