Thursday, October 22, 2009

Chronicles of HK: Preparations

It's one day to my trip. I had decided last year that I should take one trip each year, out of the country (as on my own as possible) to get away from everything. I almost didn't have one this year but finally pulled it off with some persuasion. So here I am.. almost immediately after GLS making all kinds of plans that normally should have been done 2 weeks before hand.


Checklist:
  • pack warm clothings - checked
  • change money - checked
  • inform card - checked
  • something for Eiz - checked
  • work delegated - checked
  • ticket and passport - checked
  • directions, plans and map - itinerary from hazel
  • camera from lynne - checked
Thank you Lord for this trip. I may not feel it now but I'm sure I need this. I want to learn to be grateful beforehand =)


Next: Shopping and Life


No comments: