Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chronicles of HK: Disneyland


Yes Disneyland deserves a whole blogpost for itself.


It's been my childhood dream to go to Disneyland. I'm a big fan. Watched almost all of its cartoons / movies. I'm one of those kids that got caught up in the Disney magic and believed in happily ever afters. As silly as that sound, I'm no different then million of kids (and adults) that throng the streets of Disneyland. Even if it's bilingual. Mickey Mouse was speaking in Cantonese. How weird is that?

But the shows and performances were truly spectacular and magical. I kept thinking about how they did that - trying to figure out the science behind it - which spoils everything. I should be like a kid pretending it's magic. "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you"


I loved it. I could go again. Ran out of camera battery.

Next: Food

1 comment:

she3p said...

didnt u ask mickey where he learned his canto?? :P