Friday, August 14, 2009

Tony Romas

Another strike of my list. Now I can say I've been to Tony Romas. I've heard both extremes of reviews of this place but I liked the place. It met my expectation. Will I come back? Maybe but obviously not too often. Less than seldom too.
Good food, nice ambiance, awesome company. What more can one ask for? It's the epitome of a good night out.I was taught a Chinese saying: "sam seong si seng". The English equivalent of it would probably be "wishes come true" but it doesn't resonate the same. Basically, my translation is that God indulges us sometimes, to remind us that he loves us. It's the small things. When your loved ones fulfill your little desires, they really know you. But don't forget God behind the scene.


To my friends, you are precious.

To God, you're the ONLY one for me.

3 comments:

@nne said...

yea =) i knw.

elaine said...

haha.. funny that the cow is saying that to u anne.. :P

Anonymous said...

I used to be able to find good information from your content.
Also visit my web-site :: Web camera chat room