Thursday, July 02, 2009

Food and more food


Although I had started an exercise regime, this week I have been involved in feasting on food, food and more food. And the food spread was glorious! None of which I consciously plan for. Just that, when in Malaysia... it's a little hard to avoid!
LOL. *blame it on everything else but the person eating* *ahem*


The food spread for dinner at the Louis' of which Lav cooked a bunch of the dishes and contributions from other people. I didn't guess that it was such an elaborate spread. But I overate... again.

The food spread during the last class for this year's BCM extension in Agape. We love to celebrate with elaborate food spread that was not properly planned. And I wish I ate ... more.

Then there was the wedding dinner on Friday night. And what do you get at dinners? Right on!


Anne, you're a girl! This is so unlady-like! Control yourself, girl! =D

2 comments:

she3p said...

it's ok ANNE......enjoy the food..:)

@nne said...

i was the ony one constantly eating during the wedding dinner. LOL!