Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Another Injury

You know how they say if you ever get stabbed, you should never pull the object out. It's unwise. Let the medical personnel handle it or risk bleeding out? Yea, they're right.


I stepped on a thumbtack (which I had dropped and could not find for weeks) with my barefoot (I have the habit of walking around the office barefoot). Pulled the stuck thumbtack out of my left heel. And blood poured out like water ... onto my chair and on the carpet. And walked on a limp the rest of the day.

4 comments:

thiskaleidoscopeheart:) said...

Ouch!:( Anne!Better be careful next time!:):)

she3p said...

ANNE!!!OH my..........u sure that lil thing is not rusty....huh??

tooo much blood is it?TIME FOR Blood DONATION! :)

@nne said...

ale: haha thanks ale.

sheep: checked. wasn't rusty. and my blood is un-donatable lol

Jeremy Tay said...

Be more careful yeah!
wear some little bunny slippers too! XD