Monday, June 29, 2009

SMK Puteri - Hari Kantin


I revisited my old school with the intent of supporting some of the girls from my youth. And saying 'hello' to my old class teacher whom I have great respect for what she was for me - I realised I never said thank you. But our paths never crossed and I never got to say...
hello.


It was
Hari Kantin a.k.a. Hari Koperasi. Thank God for the beautiful weather so that each class can make their food, set up their own stall and sell their food. Good job girls! For what it's worth, it was good experience for the girls. I personally believe that a lot of life's greatest lessons are learnt through experience. That's why we need to let people walk their journey, we need to create opportunities for experiences. Anyway...

I was conned into buying more stuff than I can handle. In my defence, I was too soft hearted to say 'no'. But hey, I did not get a stomach ache after! More pics here.



Ohyes, here's a 'Kodak Moment' from the day... in memory of MJ - departed 25 June 2009.

No comments: