Monday, June 08, 2009

Allergy

All my life I had only one known allergy: Penicillin. Something I have to simply be extra careful when going to the doctors, less they prescribe me it. Never thought much of allergies, other than that.

But recently I sprouted these all over my limbs and as for today, chest too. The last few days has been too eventful for me to stop and seek rest or medication much. Now I'm simply itching and aching all over. Grr..


I suspect that it was a result of the below cream: made of kukui nut oil.

Kukui Nut Oil:
Kukui Nut oil is (cold) pressed from the kukui nut grown on the big island of Hawaii (thank God it's rare). This unique oil penetrates, moisturizes and helps renew the skin for a natural healthy look and feel. Kukui Nut Oil offers quick effective relief for dry and chapped skin, oily skin, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, insect bite itch and acne. Gentle enough for babies, to relieve diaper rash (really now -_-) and cradle cap. Excellent for sunburn, chemical and radiation burns. High in essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic) the oil bolsters the barrier function of the skin to prevent water loss. Use sparingly. Kukui Nut Oil is Hypoallergenic, (so i'm the rare few that sprouted the allergy?) GREASELESS and ORGANIC! When used alone, without other creams or oils it soaks deep into the skin allowing the pores to breathe.
*Source from http://www.aaladreams.com/

2 comments:

she3p said...

ooh [poor u...that oil sure went kuku on u...:P

go see a doc if it keeps spreading..ok??

Anonymous said...

I suspect that I am having the same reaction on my lips from a moisture balm stick made of kukui oil. Strange thing is I didn't have a reaction on my hands just my lips.