Monday, December 08, 2008

Tagged

I was considering whether to do this or not. I mean it is yet another tag. Who keeps making these stuff up anyway? It's time to get more creative ;) Anyhow...


1. Who are you?

A child and servant of the Most High

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?

hahah... equally! Friends are my support and boyfren is my future family. So how can you choose one over the other?

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?

That was a very long time ago...

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?

Nope. I always wonder how I am able to do what I do. Then I remember Jesus stood by my side and held my hand =)

5. How many babies you want?

Two.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Rainbow doesn't always appear after the rain. And when it doesn't, Sovereign Lord.

7. What is your goal for this year?

You mean for 2008. One of it was something to do with my focus for Aspirers.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?

There is only one eternal love. He who is.

9. What's a perfect boy/girlfriend like to you?

That image has changed over the years. Kinda doesn't exist in my mind anymore. Reality is harsh. LOL.

10. What feeling do you love most?

Being loved.

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?

lol. I won't list it here less I scare the world. Perhaps if you ask, I'll sit and tell you.

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate ?

Yea... "Chill!"

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

Even if I don't call or make effort to keep in touch, know that whenever you do call or find me, I will always make time. Really one.

14. What does flying means to you?

Taking a break, a holiday.

5. What do you crave for the most currently?

Right now... something to drink.

16. Who's hotter?Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?

Who?

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.

A warrior princess who does not yet recognize her call.

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?

Sleeeepp

19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?

I wanna fastforward time not rewind it!

20. What are your fear(s)?

Oh, the lizard family, that I never be what I need to be, loneliness, that I might become too proud one day, angering God and loosing His favour, loosing my sight.... among other things.

2 comments:

she3p said...

Wow......these tags keeps coming huh??

oohg btw....we'll meet soon! and chit chat i hope..:)

@nne said...

oh really? ya its been so long =)