Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Favourite View in Citypark

Every now and then, I gather enough will to go jog (ahem* walk) in Citypark. I find it refreshing to jus sweat it out a little, breath the fresh air a little, and be near water. Call me weird, but water draws me somewhat.

I was thinking bout the sights in this place that captures my breath the most in the place and it was hard to place. Was it the tall trees that bent over and wave as I walk pass, was it the peaceful water that calms the nerves, was it the fountain that springs out over the lake, was it the joggers or the little children on bikes or the couples that cuddle in their private corner, o
r perhaps the fish that danced in their schools.... and then I turned and beheld...


(Pictures taken with a phone camera)

It silenced my heart - the sweet serenity, the calm assurance, the old faithful - a gentle reminder.

No comments: