Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tiny Reunion

Today my college friends and I were suppose to meet up for lunch for a reunion - after almost 2 years. Everyone had been SO busy and these moments were precious.

Unfortunately, most of them were preoccupied with something else. So it was just LiLian, Hui Bao and me. X( I took the train 1.5hrs all the way up to midvalley for lunch and the same amount of time back. I had Pasta Carbonara at Italianese, The Gardens, Midvalley.



I feel like grumbling yet trying to be an understanding friend. But it's a little hard to understand certain things. Sigh! I guess everyone has different priorities and there ain't nothing you can do bout it.

I still think that people should make time to meet up before time and life really tears them apart. You never know when you need a friend for whatever in the future. I, for one, think making time for the ones we used to love, do still love, and will always love, a priority. But that's me. And I will hold on to it. I hope.

No comments: