Thursday, November 22, 2007

James has arrived

It's time to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. For those who have been asking... This is the story.

Once upon a time I had Jamie. She was a sweet little thing and served many. Always willing to go the distance and try out different challenges. But maintanence was too high. And soon, due to age and ot
her conditions, I had to let her go. With a heavy heart I bid farewell to dear ol' Jamie.
She was named by my friend, Valerie, years back. I've had her for 4.5years now. And now I'm giving up my rights to own this car. Sigh!~ Started the sentimentalism.

I have a pillow named "James" (given to me by my cousins) to accompany Jamie. Please click here for full story. (read under the header "presents"). So today James arrived - and they both moved into this new home.

Here comes James, the knight in shining white armour. Brand new and ever ready to learn new things and to serve more people. He is well loved and ever on the go. However, his exteri
or requires more care. He is here to protect and care.
The best part of the car lies in its tagline (found on the car's license plate). It's a phrase that drives the inner me and draws something out of me. Perhaps it is the very meaning of it.


Besides the sales man and my parents, these are my first passengers:

No, I'm not taking out the plastic wrap so soon, waiting for the car cover to come. Just in case!

4 comments:

FeR said...

the mystery of James clarified
*haha*

elaine said...

ooh.. I remember James. :)

Don't take off the plastic on the sun shield. Gives the car an always new feeling.

Joel.T said...

i want your car. :P

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.