Monday, May 07, 2007

AG 1st Cell Conference



The first AG cell conference held in GTPJ with a line up of excellent speakers. I guess cell concept really is sweeping the world. And as they say every concept has its season. What works before may not work today. The method may change but the message is still the same. I have not lived long enough or traveled so much as to see the different kinds of methods implemented in churches around the world, but I hear and I learn. You can learn a lot from the past.

This is the first time I've attended any conference with my dad. I have always gone on my own or with other friends. To me, this conference was special because I got to share it with my dad. I probably will not be able to put into proper words the significance this has on my life and my ministry. But it meant a lot. =)

2 comments:

Anjuli said...

It is always wonderful to spend time with our father-- and even better when it is doing in preparation for what the Heavenly Father would have us to do!!

@nne said...

yes indeed.

thank you for your comment.