Saturday, December 30, 2006

Final week of 2006

The final week of 2006. What did you do? How did you end your year?

David wanted to bowl. So we went bowling.... 3 times.... in that one week.

I'm not good at bowling. In fact, I suck. hahaha... So I played little and watch more. There were victorious moments (where Lavinia beat David at bowling), hilarious moments (where Elaine Goh dropped the ball backwards), moments we made it interesting ourselves (David gave everyone nicknames on the scoreboard). There was also pool. foosball and almost Daytona. I think we are reliving our childhood.

For more pictures, check out My Multiply Site

Other than that, we went up to Midvalley to celebrate Winne's birthday. What's that hotel called again? I forget. Winne booked a suite and invited people over. I met up with old CF friends, some of whom I've not met for years. That was certainly a joy. Though I think Winne's a little mad for celebrating in that manner, it was nevertheless fun. Makes me feel more adult (which I really need sometimes)

And not that I'm trying to boast, but I liked the way I looked that night. I seldom look good!~


For more pictures, see Winne's Multiply Site.

Here's Ken, imitating the different popular poses found commonly on Friendster.

No comments: