Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Blessed Christmas to all

Christmas is the day where followers of Jesus Christ all over the world commemorate one of the most auspicious day of our faith - the day our Saviour was born into this World. A saviour born to die for you and me. The Saviour that was promised to the people of God for many generations, promises and prophecies written centuries before the birth - each promise and prophecy fulfilled to the minutest detail. This Saviour is none other than Jesus Christ.

The sad thing is so many people don't even know what this day really meant.


Every year, I run about fussing on what to get for my family and friends. There's just too many people and shopping and wrapping presents is just not my passion. Some running around to get their parties organized, food cooked, homes decorated, new clothes bought. The Christmas buzz. How tiring. Joy and peace to the world.
This year Christmas service was all about reminding people "Don't forget Jesus".

Happy Birthday Jesus! My Saviour, Redeemer and Friend. My Lord and Master. God of Heaven and Earth, Creator of all that Lives.

(more pictures refer to Hazel's blog when she uploads it)

No comments: