Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Sharing Programme 2006

In the beginning, I was thinking this project is by far too big and totally out of my league for me. Cos in my eyes, it was impossible. Looking at what I had and what I knew, it was a major cause of many stress-filled nights. But I serve an awesome God.

This year the Christmas Sharing Programme not only reached out to those in the street but we also threw a dinner for those in the flat areas whom we had to personally invite. We awesome and capable people leading the way in different areas, it was a matter of putting the puzzle together for me. But it was God who made everything happen. From the cooling short downpour, to the willing hands, to the open hearts, to the logistics, to safety.... it was God who was the master puppeteer. Ultimately, we are only His hands and feet, doing what He called for His glory.

I just thank God that in my confusion and sometimes blurness, God provided wise counsel and good examples (from the HOC project) so I only needed to follow after. wahahahah.....

And if given a chance, i prefer not to lead this again....

Yay pics!! Though pics say a thousand words... words alone wont be enough to describe



No comments: