Thursday, September 08, 2005

New classes

I began a new week of classes... Much to do about everything.. Almost couldn't believe the things I had to prepare... I believe in being well prepared so it frusts me out whenever I can't. Yet time was not on my side and strength I had little. But I thank God for being my tower of strength. My refuge whenever I am tired.

He grants me
Strength to carry on
Rest for my soul
Wisdom to make choices
Courage when I fear
Comfort for my grievences
He is my provider
Answer to my prayer
My closest friend
Everything I need

Truly I know that without HIM I could have done nothing. I would have panicked. I would have broken down. I would have stressed out..... He has taught me how to keep cool no matter what. I learnt to trust that God will settle it. Lay my burdens down at His feet. Cos He is in control.

I pray that I will learn to manage my time better in order to be more prepared and have more time to do my things. Especially things that matter. There's so much more that I want to do and accomplish. My heart burns for so many things - things God has called me for. How can I neglect? How could I forget? Also I must start training myself to sleep less (e.g. 7 hrs daily) in order to have more time to do the things I need to do.

I was given a second chance to complete my Masters degree and this time I cannot fail. Lord grant me strength, take away the spirit of complacency and laziness. Help me get resources and knowldege to complete my project and subject matter. Lord I want to do this in Your name and for You.

No comments: