Saturday, September 10, 2005

Aspirers 22nd Anniversary

Aspirers turned 22 this year! After these many years we begin to look back and then look forward. We need to expect more, hope for more... GROW!! Let us pray together for Aspirers to grow...

We had an exciting and fun time this year. It was slightly different as after a short praise and worship and LONG speeches from various leaders who poured their hearts out, we headed down to Shakey's. I managed to book a part of the restaurant for 60pax. Our teens and youth and some young adults turned the place up-side-down. as usual. I hope we dont get black-listed for it. With all the messing around, we had loads of fun. The entire celebration lasted from 5pm-9pm. Woh! kinda long huh? Important thing is we had fun!!

I only hope that besides fun and bonding, we will grow. Grow in each other. Grow in he Lord. Grow in life. What is the aim of aspirers? Our vision our mission, for the new year, has changed. (not confirmed yet so i cannot announce yet) I guess time has changed what Aspirers is....

Aspirers is more than a youth group from Agape Gospel Assembly. Aspirers is the young people in the group. It's about a group of young people who loves Jesus. A group of vibrant, radical bunch of young hearts. In my mind and heart I want to much for Aspirers.. so much hope and dreams that God has placed in my heart. And i promised God that I will not rest till His work is completely done through me. I'm but His vessel. Btw, Aspirers meets biweekly (Sat) in the church premises and meet in homes (in smaller groups) every Friday. For more information find me.

No comments: