Monday, August 01, 2005

The Return of the Headache~

The veins in my head are pumping.... steadily... in rythm. The sounds around me is aplified and echos in my head. The temperature in my body rises significantly. My cornea enlarges above normal and lights become too bright. The liquid in my medula oblongata is no longer stable. I struggle to remain alright.

I thank God that through it all, I was still able to stand, to work, to see, to walk. Wishing the day was over sooner did not help the headache go away. Why did I not take the panadol? I believed I could still hold. But even after a reasonable nap back home, the headache remained. And I had no other choice but to resolved to the wretched pill.

But now I am better. Better to live another day. Lord if you are willing, take this headache from me. Though it is but a mere dullness and throbbing it has irritated me long enough. Free me from this cursed spell. Free my family from this bondage... Into your hands I commit my whole family and myself.

P/s: picture by David Yeow

No comments: