Saturday, August 20, 2005

Praise ReporFor

The past week has been a potentially stressful one for me. On Monday I was feeling the stress filling my breathing space. Headache came, sleepless nights came.... and I began to fear. Fear that the stress would eat me whole. Swallow me. I didn't want the monster in me (which is the product of stress) to surface at work. Somehow I took for granted friends in church who bore all my nonsense all this while. So I got down on my knees and pray............

I was supposed to organize this Treasure Hunt event for the students and staff members in my college and I was begining to feel the stress of organizing as usual. I thank God first of all that I've had all these experience from serving in church. I also want to thank God that I DID NOT, i repeat DID NOT get stressed up or any headache at all....... until the event was over, and suddenly the migraine came. But anyway the event itself was quite an event, if i can say so myself. Sure I was dead tired preparing and running all over the place, sure there were
problems here and there (I've learnt that you just can't be prepared for everything. that everything that can go wrong will go wrong) but the team spirit showed before and during the event was amazing. It touched my heart to see them working together in unity. It moved my heart to see so many of them showing up. I count it a success if just each person gets to know one other person. I was really contented at the end of the event. I thank God that it didn't rain and there was no haze and it was not hot. I thank God that most if not all was happy about the event. yayyyy!! i dont actually care so much if my boss dont like (but they do), I care more bout how the students feel. For more pics check out my multiply site. Hheeheh... below pic... gaya only.

Second thing praise report is that we now have a part time Indon maid that will clean once a week or somthing like that. YAYYY. Thank God!! Don't need to do so much housework liow... Less one headache!!

Yay church camp starts tomorrow... Need to pack now! Thank God for this break..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah we had a great time! haha...nice blog...tc..-sid-