Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Elaine is married!


So a bunch of people traveled down to Singapore to witness (and join in the joyous occasion, as weddings usually are). It was a beautiful wedding where, as my uncle puts it, the bride and groom are very fortunate to have good friends being their kulis and doing all the 'running around' for them to prepare for this day. We all need such good friends who would take the time out and risk their necks and sacrifice having panda eyes for you. And this they did have.

So my cousin sister is married. Congrats to both Cyrus and Elaine and may God bless your marriage greatly as He has blessed your lives and studies and experiences.


But while she's busy getting married, I decided that this rushed, obligated and hectic journey can also be my tiny break from reality. It was not a norm. And since I seldom have the opportunity for that kinda breaking of norm (if you don't count going for a movie as a form of escapism), this was a good opportunity as ever to tell my mind that I'm having my break, my fill, my fantasy, my thrill.

So thank you God. More than others can understand...

No comments: