Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rappelling


That's not me, btw. That's Steph. Someone forgot to take a pic of me =( But nonetheless I climbed five huffing-puffing floors up to scale five free flying storeys down. I don't really know why I did it, but they say you should try everything once - there's so much to life to live.

"Tangan kanan pegang tali"

Now which hand is that.

"Lepas dinding tu"

Oh that hand

"Okay now sit"

Errm, sit on what?

"Your harness will hold you. Just sit on your harness"

In mid air?!?

"I'm holding you. Just sit."

Ok, okay, sit. My legs are pretty numb now.

"Ok now put your leg down"

Down where?

"Put your feet under the ledge. On the wall."

What? Wait! Let me breath. *gasp* *gasp*

"Ok now let go. Trust me. I'm holding you. Just let go"

I trust you! But I just can't let go!

God knows how long I was there before I finally found myself rappelling down the wall, leg slipping on the wall, hands refusing to let go of the rope with yells of "let go of the rope". But I can now proudly say I've done it *grins* I have a scrapped shin, aching left arm and abs (can't left my arm above my head) - shows how out of shape I am. hehe.

2 comments:

she3p said...

oh my..what's this?? this soudns like fun...where can i do this?

@nne said...

we did it in klana resort seremban (formally known as alson klana). hehe. i'm sure everywhere oso got one.