Sunday, June 27, 2010

Events Events

Alright here's a diary of events in the month of June. This listing is for me, not you. Partly I don't know where to put my pictures and partly I would like to remember these (not sure why yet) few years from now.


So there was the Chan Wa Concert Band on the 18th of June. Including this, it would be my third time. Though I do not entirely appreciate the art of ochestra but it's rather impressive to see a collection of a hundred students coming together to put together an amateur yet beautiful presentation. (I can't tell if it goes out anyway) Besides, some of my youths were there and I make it a point =)




Oh my, yes, I do need to put this picture in as well. Our family decided to pop in a show house Sunday afternoon - Pearl132 by IJM - the one that has been advertised all over S2 just to take a look. The decorator was simply splendid and I loved her concepts.

I made Lynne stand in the toilet and stretch out her hand to show the length of the bathroom (which as you can see is partitioned into the bathing area and the sink area - makes for convenient when sharing).



And then there was that bird that built a nest outside my house again. The babies hatched - what do you call them? Chicks? - and were constantly chirping from hunger. It didn't take long for the mother to relocate them though, either due to the noise of my clanging front grill doors or the intrusion of one adopted bird that fell out of another nest and placed in that nest (by us).




We celebrated my grandma's birthday together with father's day that Sunday. What was the date? How old is she already? 85? I'm not entirely sure. All I know is that she is very old yet still rather strong - anxiously waiting to see more of her grandchildren marry off and perhaps a few great grand kids to show for it. Well I told her to continue to intercede for us.

Yes, Bella is officially part of the family.




It's also back to the library for me for almost 3 weeks of day and night classes (faint). So I've been missing for some time... spending my days in very cold classrooms and libraries (seeing more reference books than all my life put together), hoping to push through a few subjects till the end of July (what was I thinking?). But here goes... pray for me - for strenght and perseverance, for ideas and rajin-ness. Dear God, help me!

1 comment:

she3p said...

such eventful days...good one..:) and all the best with the reading in the library..:)