Friday, June 25, 2010

Slacking

It's been some time since I posted a new entry. Looks like my hecticness did not end. But was it really busy-ness or laziness? I don't really know. Though it sounds contradicting, I think it's both.

Here's me trying to update my blog (for memory purposes) on what's been happening in the last 4 weeks or so. There was Camp, there was grandma's birthday, there is the Studying, and many random things in between like the baby bird hatching in the nest just outside, the visit to pearl132, chan wa band concert. I don't even know where to start....

*at this point, laziness begins to take over again. As @nne looks at the list of things to blog about and the amount of pictures stored in her camera, her mind begins to tell her she has no time for this right now. So she decided to postpone blogging again. Cell is, after all, in an hour*

1 comment:

she3p said...

i dread blogging of late...:(