Wednesday, March 10, 2010

McDonald's blooper

I realized this is defaming but since it did happen...

ETC and I decided to order McDs for lunch - I had a craving and besides its convenient when it gets delivered to your office. I ordered Double Cheese Burger while ETC ordered Spicy McDeluxe. The receipt got it right. I paid right. But look what came in instead: (in case you can't see that's Quarter Pounder and McChicken) ETC was disappointed and well intolerent to mayonaisse but I actually got a better deal)

Did I mentioned the box was also squashed and our fries were soggy. Hmm...

Should I have reported it or something? How do I do that?

1 comment:

she3p said...

sue them and make them pay for your McD's meals at least for a year..:P

but i've never liked their delivery....well...u shud see how their delivery boy ride their bikes...they can either kill themselves on the bike or just kill the food in it...no kidding on this..i've had a few near-accidents with their delivery people.