Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Shopping


Ann and I started out shopping at
Terminal One Seremban yesterday. In all fairness, I never shop there. NEVER thought there's anything worth buying there. Didn't like the 2.10 parking fees or the general ambience of the mall. BUT I ended up buying more things than Ann. Never thought it'll be so, but it was so!

Here's why:
I found this dress for RM35 (that after much deliberation I came back for). It was not perfect but it was worth it! And that was it!


After a couple more chores, we found ourselves in Nilai at a small Korean shoe shop. How I simply do not know.
*looks at Ann* And though I entered without the intention to get anything, I got a most expensive pair of shoe (which I would not normally have gotten). Why I simply cannot comprehend. *looks at Joelt* Never in my life!


Goes to show that I do have some shopping in my blood after all. Who knew!

2 comments:

she3p said...

we need ppl like anne to boost Malaysia's economy..:P

Joel.T said...

nice nice. :)