Monday, September 14, 2009

Long weekend

While others find weekends a time to rest and relax, weekends are my time to be busy (the dirty word). As much as I dread it sometimes, THIS happens to be my life. so to speak. So to answer the question posed by my cousin not too long ago (since I'm back blogging), this life of mine... pretty exciting you can say!

So on Saturday, Aspirers' campus connexion went to Port Dickson. I just love the ocean. We ate, play and took pictures. Refer here for more stories and pictures of the trip.


And in return, here are some gifts I received from the trip. Why do I keep getting these hazardous gifts. It's really life threatening. =P


On Sunday we had our VERY first intercell activity which we called the Battle of the Cells. ALL cell groups came together to battle it out with a round of MadGab. And much to my utter disbelief the young people lost! How is that possible? And the cell with the oldest (age-wise) cell group leaders.... WON! How is that possible! Proves that we weren't bias after all! Also proves that we really can't underestimate those oldies. hehe.


Congratulations to the champion... you really deserved it. *applause*

No comments: